The most popular and classic of all Swedish gourmet dishes, with hand-peeled shrimp from the west coast, dill, mayo, horseradish and topped with nordic caviar.
- 500 g cooked and hand-peeled shrimp
- 1/2 bunch dill
- 2 tbsp grated horseradish
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt & pepper
- 8 brioche or white bread slices
- Optional: Nordic Caviar
- Chop the peeled shrimp and let them dry on kitchen paper or leave in a sift for 10 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise, grated horseradish, dill (save some dill for garnish) and salt and pepper.
- Add the chopped shrimp to the creamy mixture.
- Fry the bread in butter.
- Serve the shrimp mixture on top of the fried bread and top with caviar for a true elegant nordic taste, garnish with a sprig of dill and a lemon wedge on the side.